Hypnosis is versatile, cost effective and successful
Hypnotherapy can be an effective healing method for coping with stress and anxiety. In particular, hypnosis can reduce stress and anxiety before a medical procedure, such as a breast biopsy.
Hypnosis has been studied for other conditions, including:
- Pain control – Hypnosis may help with pain due to burns, cancer, childbirth, irritable bowel syndrome, fibromyalgia, temporomandibular joint problems, dental procedures and headaches.
- Hot flashes – Hypnosis may relieve symptoms of hot flashes associated with menopause.
- Behavior change – Hypnosis has been used with some success in the treatment of insomnia, bed-wetting, smoking, and overeating.
- Cancer treatment side effects – Hypnosis has been used to ease side effects related to chemotherapy or radiation treatment.
- Mental health conditions – Hypnosis may help treat symptoms of anxiety, phobias and post-traumatic stress.
What to Expect
Your hypnotherapist will explain the process of hypnosis and go over your treatment goals. The practitioner typically speaks in a gentle, soothing tone and describe images that create a sense of relaxation, security, calmness and well-being.
While in an hypnotic state, the hypnotherapist will deliver suggestions for you to achieve your goals, like reducing pain, increasing health, or eliminating tobacco cravings. He/She may also help you visualize vivid, creative imagery of yourself accomplishing your goals.
You know you want to be better. You know that you can do more. Often times we need a bit of help to get us over that real or imagined obstacle to our goal.
Hypno Mojo is here to help you with a variety of methodologies to support you on your path to a better life. You bring the right attitude, the drive to improve and commitment to achieve. We bring the mojo!